The team consists of experienced process, business and data analysts who share a passion and dream to drive Dynaworx forward through successful innovative projects and long term client relationships.
Dynaworx has a team of internationally certified project managers who challenge themselves as well as the project team to meet timelines, achieve the highest quality standards and stay within budget parameters.
The Dynamics GP Consulting team has more than 20 years combined experience in implementation, upgrade, customisation, support and client training on Dynamics GP.
Our BI360 team consisting of data analyst and technical support consultants were part of the very first South African BI360 implementation and have since successfully completed many additional implementations across multiple industries.
Our Solution Developers know that each business is unique and each business has a specific solution in mind. The developers (together with the consultants) design and then develop custom solutions by using the Microsoft.NET Framework, Microsoft development tools and technologies.
Our goal is to give you a solution within time and budget, but also one of exceptional quality and performance.
Our team consists of individuals with experience in various industries, with a special focus on banking.
The team qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Chartered accountancy
- Social sciences
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysts)
- Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM)
DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATIONS IN:
- Information technology
- Public relations management
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Financial management
- Various process modelling training and experience (Aris, Visio)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Scrum Masters and other facilitation skills
- Six Sigma
- PASA (certificates in foundational payments)